Category List

Monday, December 23, 2013

Helpful guidelines for people in design to remember. Though a lot of what I think looks good in typography is opinion, I think there are certain rules that need to be followed.

graphic design by and for graphic designers
graphic design by and for graphic designers

Download whole gallery
B+Red overlay History Photography and Graphic Design, 1936
B+Red overlay  History Photography and Graphic Design, 1936

Download whole gallery
Josef Müller-Brockmann 1964
Josef Müller-Brockmann 1964

Download whole gallery
Designer: Christopher Paul
Designer: Christopher Paul

Download whole gallery
Helpful guidelines for people in design to remember. Though a lot of what I think looks good in typography is opinion, I think there are certain rules that need to be followed.
Helpful guidelines for people in design to remember. Though a lot of what I think looks good in typography is opinion, I think there are certain rules that need to be followed.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment